We are delighted to announce the details of the SIFA and SIFA Professional Conference 2020.
As ever we have endeavoured to blend topical and relevant content to offer not just CPD, but CPD that is pertinent to our audience.
This means combining content that is appropriate for financial planners looking to work successfully with the legal profession, whilst at the same time sourcing speakers and subject matter reflecting the themes that are important to you and your clients and, of course, important to the regulators.
Being successful is knowledge dependent and we never cease to evolve as professionals, but doing so in a compliant fashion is imperative.
We hope we have succeeded in all of the above as we present and invite you to ‘Working for a Sustainable Future’.
- A conference that nods its head to social responsibility and ESG in not only investment but in how we work with our existing clients and ideally their dependents
- A conference that will keep you abreast of regulatory themes, legal and financial such as vulnerability, pension transfers, SMCR and de-accumulation
- A conference, as always, that aims to keep you up to speed with all the areas of financial planning that overlap with the work of solicitor
- A conference that hopes to look forwards and never backwards.
- In short, a conference not to be missed!
We hope to see you there.
Dave Seager and the SIFA Pro team